Accessibility of the Diamond Capital website
Diamond Capital is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience.
- Regularization - The site is optimized for viewing and supported by the common browsers
- Content - The site's content is divided into several levels of content
- Links - The links on the site are accessible in a manner that can be easily identified
- Photos – We added alternate text to the images
- Shortcuts keyboard navigation is available
- Match Color Blind and/or Impaired Vision (Black/White)
- Flicker Blocks
- Enlarge / Reduce font size
- Site Structure - The site structure is straightforward and easy to navigate
It is important to note that despite our efforts to make all pages accessible, parts of the website may not be accessible due to limitations in technology or know-how. That being said, we are actively work on improving the accessibility standards of our website.
If you encounter any difficulty while accessing our website, please let us know so that we can address the problem. Please be as detailed as possible and include the below information.
- Description of the problem you encountered
- What were you trying to do
- Name of browser were you using
- Relevant page of the website
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is welcome and will be carefully considered. The person who is responsible for the accessibility of the website is Ayelet Stein. She is happy to reply to any inquiries and can be reached by phone at +972-3-7658034, by fax at +972-3-7658002 or by email through the Contact Us page.